Sunday 5 May 2024

Week 18 of 2024

 


Another day has arrived, I am feeling much better this morning even if it is only 12 degrees.

By midday it reached 23 degrees.

I plugged my tablet in to charge but for some reason it is charging really slow, I may need a new charger cord.

Answered one letter and started work on one to a new pen pal, those letters take longer to write.

Another good night, it may only be 12 degrees here, but I am drenched in sweat.

I feel good this morning not sick like yesterday. Last day of the school holidays, which should make Sam happy.

I went down the road with Tim wanted to get a few things from Coles but I ended up out of breathe and unable to control my body, so didn’t do as much as I wanted. This really annoyed me.

Had a pretty good night, it is 14 degrees, and I am sweating of course.

School goes back today. Sam turned up at 6.50am all dressed for school, that will not happen often.

While trying to unpack the groceries this morning I found my legs moving uncontrollably and had to do it in small bouts but got it done and after 45 minutes my legs settled.

It started raining around 1pm and hasn’t stopped.

At 5pm my legs started moving uncontrollably again.

Woke to rain, found a note from Tim telling me that if it is raining this morning, I am to get Jess to go up with Sam of course I will I do not have to be told that. It has been raining on and off since I got up.

The temp at 5am was 13 degrees by 9am it was 15 degrees. It got to a top of 17 degree by midday.

Had another episode with my legs moving uncontrollably again around 8.30am, then again around 5pm.

It has been raining on and off all day and not cold but pretty cool for me, Tim of course is cold.

I have had a couple of moments when I felt so tired moving was an effort and my body has felt stiff. So, I did some exercises then I rested after which I felt a bit better but not great.

I slept well, Tim slept in the loungeroom till around 4.45am coming to bed just before I got up. It was 13 degrees at 5am and 15 degrees at 7am.

Around 6.30am I heard what sounded like a scream and moments later Sam came running in to make sure I was ok, she also heard the scream and wanted to check on nana.

By 11.30am it was 18 degrees, I went from hot to cold and back to hot. Also had to get Jess to go up with Sam due to it raining.

Another cold morning temp of 12 degrees. Had a voice text from Jess at 1.15am asking not to wake her to take Sam up if it is raining as she isn’t well and has a migraine. So hopefully I will be able to go up with Sam this morning.

When I rang Sam, it went straight to voicemail and I didn’t want to disturb Jess, so I text Tasha, no reply so I ended up walking to Sam’s house, found the door locked so had to yell to be heard. It all worked out and Sam came down took medication and we both went to wait for the transport driver. Thankfully no rain.

Tasha came down to use the dryer and when Tim asked her if she had checked out the prices at some stores so she can get her own, she gave him a look. Why because only last week she spoke to us about that and showed photos, but he didn’t remember and got pissy and because I agreed with her, he got pissed at me.

Tim went and posted my letters off and bought me more stamps.

Had a rough night, took a bloody long time to settle down and even then, I woke 3 times to pee. It was 12 degrees at 5am.

Last night Tim took a 5 second of me shaking, and this morning I sent it to my siblings and shared it on Facebook.

Sue came over to check on me and drove me to the bakery to get a cream lamington and a small caramel tart.

We got pizza for lunch, and I barely managed one slice, I will have pizza for breakfast tomorrow.

It reached a top of 19 degrees.

 

 

14 comments:

  1. Oh, that shaking must tire you out and make your muscles sore. Just awful. Is there a medication that can calm that down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is medication which helps and when I seed the neurologist on the 16th I am hoping she will add to it or something to make it work better

      Delete
  2. I sure hope they find a way to knock down that shaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought temperature affected mood. But for you it impacted on movement as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder why you're having more shaking almost every day? Medication? I hope you get some good sleep and have some better days. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The medication helps, some days more then others

      Delete
  5. I know nothing about this, but I had the same question. Is medication causing the shaking or can medication help the shaking? I think you are one strong lady!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mediation does help the shaking but needs to be increased, changed or added to in order to work better

      Delete
  6. Well I am glad that just for you today you are feeling a bit better. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take it one day at a time and appreciate the good days

      Delete
  7. It sounds like it's been a rough week for you, Jo-Anne. I pray the coming one will be better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of rough days and weeks, that is life

      Delete

New Radom Things Post

 A new post can be found here: https://jamfn.blogspot.com/2024/05/my-sister-sue.html