Thursday 9 July 2015

It's Thursday and Blain is tickling me so this is all you get

Well since it is Thursday and I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, Blain was here and hogging the computer, I am going to try and get this written and posted before he arrives for the night.

Ok I can't think of anything to write about, I could tell that I went to the doctors and my knee is fine just an internal bruise and normal wear and tear, he said I should have normal use of it in the next week or so.


6 comments:

  1. Life is too short for that indeed! Haha. Glad the knee will be ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    Happy your knee turned out not being serious and wishing you a lovely weekend ahead.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your knee will be okay.
    Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good news about your knee. Hope you're back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo there and words :). Hope your knee will soon be back to normal

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...